Dr. Fodor offers a wealth of skin and injectables options in Beverly Hills and surrounding areas of Southern California. It is common for patients to desire a more youthful, refreshed look without cosmetic surgery. Dr. Fodor and his experienced staff offer many skin and injectable options in Beverly Hills to help you restore your beauty in just one visit. Call us today to schedule your skin rejuvenation consultation to discuss pricing, recovery and any other questions you may have.
KYBELLA® is a prescription medicine used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called “double chin.” It is not known if KYBELLA® is safe and effective for use outside of the submental area. It is a nonsurgical minimally invasive treatment.Read More
Dermabrasion is a procedure used to improve the skin’s texture. It is used to smooth fine wrinkles and the uneven surfaces that result from scarring, acne, or similar problems. Dermabrasion is performed with rotary diamond and Carborum discs and essentially works like “sanding” a piece of wood. To avoid discomfort, either local anesthetics and sedatives or a general anesthetic are used.Read More
As we age, gravity repositions fat tissues, causing a decrease in volume in facial features, wrinkles and creases then become more prominent. Based on research, the loss of facial fat is a very significant component of facial aging. Breasts also lose volume and shape, while hips and thigh fat pads swell, along with the abdomen.Read More
Fat injections involve the injection of one’s own fat– taken from other parts of the body– into the lips or to fill fine lines and wrinkles. In concept fat injections and other procedures that involve the transfer of one’s own fatty tissues is attractive and as such, many plastic surgeons like injecting fat. Unfortunately, the longevity of fat transfer is unpredictable, even in expert hands.Read More
Dr. Fodor offers facial fillers such as Restylane®, Juvederm, BELOTERO, Voluma, Restylane® Lift, Radiesse and other injections in Beverly Hills and surrounding areas of Southern California. Over the past few years, there has been meteoric rise in the use of hyaluronic acid-based injections, soft tissue fillers for facial rejuvenation and cosmetic enhancement for facial shape. A commonly used, however not uniform is a combination of Botox Injections for the upper face and fillers for the lower.Read More
BOTOX®, Dysport®, and XEOMIN® are product names for botulinum toxin which is injected for reduction of facial muscle activity. Botox is often used in combination with tissue fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm, to achieve cosmetic enhancement of facial shape and some degree of facial rejuvenation.Read More
BOTOX® is often used towards achieving cosmetic enhancement of facial shape and some degree of facial rejuvenation. In addition to its cosmetic use Dr. Fodor has extensive experience using BOTOX® Cosmetic not only for cosmetic reasons but to treat:Read More
Light chemical peels that improve skin color, texture and luster are performed by a licensed Esthetician. Deeper chemical peels are performed at by Dr. Fodor with a dilute acid that is generally reserved for wrinkle lines. To begin the procedure, the face is first washed to remove any excess oil.Read More
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.
To keep you updated on the COVID-19 pandemic, we are planning to reopen our office to see patients sometime in July, 2020. We are setting up a protocol to do this in the safest manner for our patients and ourselves. To see a DRAFT of the guidelines, please feel free to select the Learn More button below.