The foundation of the superior aesthetic surgical outcomes in Dr. Peter B. Fodor’s practice is due, in no small measure, to his wide ranging expertise in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Expectations of patients in general are higher and the margin for error is smaller than what is typical for reconstructive procedures. Peter B. Fodor MD FACS skill and experience has been recognized by the top plastic surgeons in Southern California, Beverly Hills and across the globe. He has helped patients throughout the world meet their personal aesthetic goals. Peter B. Fodor MD believes that all cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries should be carried out with emphasis not only on functional improvement, but also on the aesthetic quality of the outcome.
Dr. Peter B. Fodor is well known for his innovations in cosmetic surgery, particularly in the areas of minimally invasive facial rejuvenation and body contouring surgery. Skilled in a wide range of surgical procedures including Face Lift (traditional and endoscopic), rhinoplasty ( nose job ) , liposuction, abdominoplasty, and breast aesthetic surgery, Peter B. Fodor MD is nationally and internationally recognized for his surgical expertise and outstanding results. In addition to being widely published, he also served as co-editor of the international journal, Aesthetic Cosmetic Surgery for over a decade. In addition, he authored the groundbreaking textbook, Endoscopically-Assisted Aesthetic Cosmetic Surgery, and served as principal writer and medical editor of Be Your Best: A Comprehensive Guide to Aesthetic Surgery (available on Amazon.com).
"In this practice we believe cosmetic plastic surgery to be a combination of fine art and well researched science offered to patients in a caring, customized and safe manner."
~Peter B. Fodor, MD
Peter B. Fodor MD is and has been a member of numerous respected professional organizations, including:
Sun exposure, weight fluctuation, and the natural aging process can make skin loosen and sag, resulting in wrinkles and jowls. The muscles on the neck can slacken, too, causing you to look years older than you are.Learn More
Full beautiful bottoms are a sign of youth and vitality, and enlargement procedures are becoming increasingly popular. For more information to see if Buttock Augmentation is good for you click below.Learn More
Many patients travel to Los Angeles to take advantage of Dr. Fodor’s expertise in liposuction. He has written extensively on the topic in addition to having developed or helped to develop many of the innovative techniques that are widely used today. Click the button below to see results.Learn More
Gynecomastia a term derived from the Greek words “gyne” (woman) and “mastia” (breast), is indeed a more common condition than generally realized. The presence of gynecomastia in the general male population is estimated by some to be as high as 40 percent in adults and 60 percent in adolescents.Learn More
Many patients think of tummy tucks and liposuction as fat-loss procedures, but this is incorrect. These procedures are designed, ideally, for patients who have lost as much weight as possible, but cannot lose weight in certain areas. “There are people who work out conscientiously, but their bodies do not produce the rippling of the stomach, or a pronounced 6 pack,” explains Dr. Peter B. Fodor. “When diet and exercise aren’t enough, we can use liposuction to remove some of the lingering fat, and sculpt the area in order to bring those muscles out.” Dr. Peter B. Fodor notes that as long as a patient has a low amount of fat above the muscles, he can utilize liposuction to sculpt the fat in the direction of the muscle lines. Dr. Peter B. Fodor, board certified doctor, and an expert in the field of breast augmentation, liposuction and body sculpting explains the benefits of the cosmetic surgical procedure and who would be an ideal candidate.Learn MoreView Gallery
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.
To keep you updated on the COVID-19 pandemic, we are planning to reopen our office to see patients sometime in July, 2020. We are setting up a protocol to do this in the safest manner for our patients and ourselves. To see a DRAFT of the guidelines, please feel free to select the Learn More button below.