Dr. Fodor offers Botox injections in Los Angeles and surrounding areas of California.
For more information about our practice and specials, view our Facebook Page!
BOTOX® is the product name for botulinum toxin which is injected for reduction of facial muscle activity.
BOTOX® is often used towards achieving cosmetic enhancement of facial shape and some degree of facial rejuvenation. In addition to its cosmetic use Dr. Fodor has extensive experience using BOTOX® Cosmetic not only for cosmetic reasons but to treat:
BOTOX® injections can block the brain receptors that register migraine pain.
BOTOX® injections can hinder the nerves which control sweat glands.
BOTOX® injections can help symptoms of muscle response disorders such as cerebral palsy, stroke or injury of the spinal cord.
The cost for BOTOX® injections will vary depending on the severity of your case and techniques used for treatment. At your consultation, Dr. Fodor will be happy to discuss your options and cost based on your needs.
Call today to schedule your Botox Injections Consultation in California to begin your path to a more confident you!
Click to see before and after photos.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.
To keep you updated on the COVID-19 pandemic, we are planning to reopen our office to see patients sometime in July, 2020. We are setting up a protocol to do this in the safest manner for our patients and ourselves. To see a DRAFT of the guidelines, please feel free to select the Learn More button below.