Dr Fodor offers rhinoplasty – nose surgery to residents of Beverly Hills and surrounding areas of Southern California.
Like other cosmetic surgeries, nasal reshaping (rhinoplasty) is a combination of art and science. Because surgery is not an exact science, some of the factors involved in producing the final results are not within the control of the plastic surgeon.
There are many factors that help Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, Dr. Fodor, to predict whether or not a patient is a good candidate for rhinoplasty. Preexisting characteristics of the nose vary greatly among individuals and have a significant bearing on what can be surgically accomplished in any particular case. These include the thickness and shape of the nasal bones and cartilage, the shape of the face, heredity, age, and thickness and condition of the nasal skin. The skin is especially important with rhinoplasty – nasal surgery because thick skin precludes the creation of a delicate nasal tip.
Dr. Fodor will discuss the expected benefits as well as the limitations of rhinoplasty surgery during the preoperative consultation. Dr. Fodor encourages patients to bring photographs of noses to the office that they consider ideal. These can serve as a useful starting point for discussion.
The nose is one of the main balancing features of the face. Therefore, during a nasal reshaping consultation, it is recommended that patients consider rhinoplasty in conjunction with other plastic surgery procedures, when appropriate. For example, a chin augmentation may be considered along with nose surgery, particularly if it is recessed or small in size. Before Dr. Fodor recommends rhinoplasty surgery, he critically evaluates the rest of the patient’s facial features in order to create an as harmonious aesthetically pleasing result as possible. Perhaps more than any other type of cosmetic surgery, rhinoplasty requires that the plastic surgeon possess a blend of impeccable aesthetic judgment and technical finesse.
The cost for rhinoplasty will vary depending on the severity of your case and techniques used for surgery.
Call today to schedule your rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills to begin your path to a more confident you! Dr. Fodor offers rhinoplasty to residents in Beverly Hills and surrounding areas of Southern California.
You may also be interested in the following procedures facelift, or blepharoplasty.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.