Attention to detail is a priority for Dr. Fodor. His skill and experience in cosmetic surgery and aesthetics in Beverly Hills have been recognized by the top surgeons in Los Angeles and across the globe, as well as by patients throughout the world. The professional environment and the personal care provided by Dr. Fodor and his staff will make your experience a rewarding one.
Dr. Fodor offers a wealth of cosmetic surgery procedures to meet the diverse needs of his patients from across the Southern California area, the Nation and around the globe. From less involved procedures like BOTOX® injections and chemical peels to more involved operations such as facial rejuvenation and body sculpting in Beverly Hills, Dr. Fodor has the talent and knowledge needed to achieve optimal results.
Contact us to make an appointment with Dr. Fodor Today.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.