Gallery > Buccal Fat Pad Removal
For patients looking to have more angular and chiseled face contours, buccal fat pad removal in Beverly Hills is an excellent option. Dr. Fodor has extensive experience with minimally invasive facial procedures which require virtually no downtime. Look through our buccal fat pad removal before and after photos to determine if this is the right procedure for your cosmetic needs. Note: how the cheek bones become more visible because of the removal of the facial fullness below them. Not uncommonly this procedure is combined with Botox injection near the angle of the jaw bone to diminish grinding of teeth.
Call today to schedule your buccal fat removal consultation in Beverly Hills and learn about buccal fat removal pricing, recovery and more.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.