Gallery > Liposuction Before & After
Many patients travel to Beverly Hills to take advantage of Dr. Fodor’s expertise in liposuction. He’s written extensively on the topic and has even helped develop innovative techniques widely used today. Dr. Peter Fodor offers minimally invasive liposuction in Beverly Hills.
Dr. Fodor uses a variety of different liposuction techniques including VASER Assisted Lipoplasty (VAL), Power Assisted Lipoplasty (PAL) and ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL). At your consultation Dr. Fodor will discuss your goals for your body and determine which technique is best for you. Look through our liposuction before and after photos to see how lipo in Beverly Hills can help you.
Call today to schedule your liposuction consultation in Beverly Hills to discuss liposuction pricing, rapid recovery and more.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.