When deciding whether to undergo cosmetic surgery, we recommend looking through before and after photos of our previous patients. This will give you an idea of the results achieved by Dr. Fodor. With the large array of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures offered in Beverly Hills, there is a solution for all of your cosmetic desires.Look through our collection of Before and After Photos, and call today to schedule your cosmetic consultation in Beverly Hills.
CareCredit® offers financing options for a full range of treatments. Individuals who qualify for CareCredit® financing plans often have an array of choices that can meet their needs. Options include no-interest monthly payment plans and low-interest extended monthly plans. The application process is very quick, and most individuals receive an almost-immediate response.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.