Dr. Fodor offers facial fillers such as Restylane®, Juvederm, BELOTERO, Voluma, Restylane® Lift, Radiesse and other injections in Beverly Hills and surrounding areas of Colorado.
Over the past few years there has been metoric rise in the use of hyaluronic acid based injections, soft tissue fillers for facial rejuvenation and cosmetic enhancement for facial shape.
A commonly used, however not uniform, is a combination of Botox Injections for the upper face and fillers for the lower.
In Dr Fodors practice careful analysis of each patients face and aesthetic goals guides him in designing the best treatment strategy. This includes a number of most recently introduced fillers.
From New York to Beverly Hills, patients are asking for Restylane® injections to diminish facial wrinkles, such as lines between the nose and mouth. Restylane® is the first and FDA-approved dermal filler made of biodegradable Non-Animal Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid (NASHA®), a completely natural substance which already exists in the human body.
In a randomized, double-blind clinical trial, Restylane® showed a statistically significant difference over bovine collagen (56.9 percent versus 9.5 percent, respectively) with respect to change from baseline, when used to correct nasolabial folds. In addition, these results were sustained more than six months, significantly longer than collagen.
Restylane® is biocompatible and biodegradable since it is made of hyaluronic acid, which naturally exists in the human body. Restylane® has been used by dermatologists and plastic surgeons in more than one million procedures in more than 60 countries outside of the United States since 1996.
Restylane® uses a dual mechanism of action to correct wrinkles and folds:
1. Upon being injected beneath the skin’s surface, the NASHA® gel adds natural volume and lift to smooth facial wrinkles and folds.
2. The NASHA® gel integrates into dermal tissue then attracts and binds to water molecules to help maintain volume.
What Should I Know About Restylane?
Restylane® is gradually degraded by the body’s own mechanism and disappears without any residue and is administered through mid-to-deep dermal implantation. Restylane® should only be administered by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
JUVÉDERM® is made of a smooth consistency gel of hyaluronic acid–a naturally occurring substance in the skin that helps to add volume and hydration.
The gel that is injected under the skin to instantly restores the skin’s volume and smooths away facial wrinkles and folds, like “smile lines” or “parentheses” (nasolabial folds–the creases that run from the bottom of the nose to the corners of the mouth).
The company’s studies show superior results of JUVÉDERM®:
JUVÉDERM® is the first FDA-approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that is proven to be safe and effective for persons of color.
The injection process takes only about 15 minutes and results are immediate. There is minimal recovery or downtime. Dr. Fodor’s preference for facial volume restoration has almost completely shifted away from injections of autologous fat (harvested from the patient’s own body) to hyaluronic acid and other filler materials. Not so in Dr. Fodor’s opinion for the body, however, where fat remains the best filling material for post-liposuction defects and buttock augmentation.
The cost for Restylane, Juvederm, or other filler injections will vary depending on the severity of your case and techniques used for treatment. At your consultation, Dr. Fodor will be happy to discuss your options and cost based on your needs.
Call today to schedule your Restylane Injections Consultation in California to begin your path to a more confident you!
Click to see before and after photos.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.
To keep you updated on the COVID-19 pandemic, we are planning to reopen our office to see patients sometime in July, 2020. We are setting up a protocol to do this in the safest manner for our patients and ourselves. To see a DRAFT of the guidelines, please feel free to select the Learn More button below.