Dr. Fodor offers Face Lift Surgery to residents in Beverly Hills and surrounding areas of Southern California.
Sun exposure, weight fluctuation, and the natural aging process can make skin loosen and sag, resulting in wrinkles and jowls. The muscles on the neck can slacken, too, causing you to look years older than you are. A rhytidectomy or facelift is a surgical procedure designed to rejuvenate the face and neck, creating a more youthful appearance. Fresh, taut skin can make you look decades younger.
Incisions are first made along the hairline, by the ear, and around the earlobe. Through these incisions, the skin is separated from the underlying structures. Next, in order to obtain a longer-lasting and more natural appearance, Dr. Peter Fodor works on the foundation of the face under the skin. The underlying soft tissues are suspended, repositioned and restructured. The remaining skin is smoothed and tightened by removing the excess skin.
The facelift procedure may take three to five hours and side effects may include temporary swelling, numbness, bruising, and tightness. However, most patients report very little pain and only minor discomfort. In conjunction with a facelift, the cheeks, chin and lips can be selectively augmented according to each patient’s individual needs. The result is a rejuvenated appearance.
Many of our patients request full surgery, but based on patient evaluation, Dr. Fodor often recommends less invasive approaches, which still result in significant rejuvenation and an improved facial appearance. Dr. Fodor’s initial evaluation and analysis of you will help him determine whether you would benefit from what he calls a “Near FaceLift” surgical concept Dr. Fodor developed. This is a combination of any number of procedures such as eyelid rejuvenation, cheek and chin implants, liposuction of the neck, buccal fat pad reduction, nasal reshaping, performed under the same surgical session. Properly chosen and executed, the collective result in improvement in the facial aesthetics is far in excess of the sum of its parts.
The cost of Facelift in Beverly Hills will vary depending on the severity of your case and techniques used for surgery. At your consultation, Dr. Fodor will be happy to discuss your options and cost based on your needs.
Call today to schedule your facelift and begin your path to a more confident you! Contact Peter Fodor MD, your local board-certified plastic surgeon.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.